COVID-19 informationWelcome! Please note important new office protocols.
While many things have changed, our commitment to providing exceptional care in a safe and friendly environment has not. We want to inform you of some new protocols we have put into place to keep everyone safe.
What we are asking you to do:
- Everyone entering the office will be asked to answer some questions about their current health status and exposure not more than 2 days prior to coming into the office.
COVID Supplemental Health Questionnaire
- Please electronically sign the additional consent form before your next appointment. This form can by accessed online:
COVID Informed Consent
- Please brush and floss your teeth at home immediately before your appointment.
- If possible, rinse with hydrogen peroxide at home immediately before your appointment.
- Wear your own facemask or covering into the office. This includes minors.
Our new protocols:
To allow for social distancing we will allow only the scheduled patient in the office for their appointment. We respectfully ask any family members accompanying the patient to please wait in the car and have their mobile phone on and ready to take our call.
- Please call us when you arrive for your appointment. We will confirm that we are ready for you to come to the office. 415-461-9755
- Only the patient being seen may enter the office unless our office has confirmed that a parent or guardian accompany to the appointment.
- Patients temperatures will be checked prior to being seated in the treatment area.
- Additional consent forms to be signed at the first appointment back into the office.
- Increased frequency of surface disinfecting.
- Increased time in between patient appointments to allow for additional disinfection.
- Barriers have been installed between staff and patients.
We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!
Dr. Laura Nichols and Team
Nichols Orthodontics, Inc.
orthodontics for children & adults